I’d highly recommend Dr. Simons for anyone thinking about finally talking with someone. After a few months of working with Dr. Simons I have experienced a massive turnaround in my ability to handle day to day stresses that would have previously caused a downward spiral. Anyone considering a therapist should just do it and feel confident that Dr. Simons can help.
Psychologists in Evergreen Meadows, CO
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists in Evergreen Meadows who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He listened well. Took copious notes. Helped me get my issues focused and got me on the right track.
Annie is a phenomenal counselor. One of her greatest strengths is seeing the core of a situation you present to her from a very clear and practical perspective. She understands the "big picture", and how your experiences fit into your larger journey. Additionally, she really empowers you to have the confidence to determine what you want, and how you will pursue it. She encourages owning and celebrating who you are, as well as self care. Annie is very personable and will tie in some of her personal learning experiences as they relate to the counseling session. She is very open, honest and can bring a lot of fun to the visit!
from my experience howie is "master status" ie.....he doesn't have 10k hours....he has 20k hours of deep experience. howie has helped in ways i didn't imagine as his counsel and conversation have been integral in applying the work in my every day life, business and with all my humanoid interactions. bottom line?...his vq or virtue quotient is very high and you can feel it. keep up the great work howie....!!!! :: ))
I was nervous coming into therapy for the first time, but Dan immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome. He was very engaging and helped me understand what therapy will look like for me. I would highly recommend him for anyone nervous about coming to therapy for the first time, or for anyone needing help understanding what is going on with them.
Shannon was very personable and insightful. She really helped change my perspective and feel better about myself.
Rita has been such a blessing in my life for the past 6ish years, that even when I moved away from Colorado, I continued my personal work with her through online video calls. Of particular importance to me is Rita's genuine "protocol-free" guidance and her spaciousness and compassion.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Idaho Springs, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows, CO Psychologists
- North Broadway - Holiday, Boulder, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO Psychologists
- Union Square, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Carmody, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Arvada Plaza Area, Arvada, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows Allergists
- Evergreen Meadows Cardiologists
- Evergreen Meadows Dentists
- Evergreen Meadows Dermatologists
- Evergreen Meadows Doctors
- Evergreen Meadows Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Evergreen Meadows Gastroenterologists
- Evergreen Meadows Ob-gyns
- Evergreen Meadows Ophthalmologists
- Evergreen Meadows Optometrists
- Evergreen Meadows Orthopedic Surgeons
- Evergreen Meadows Pediatricians
- Evergreen Meadows Podiatrists
- Evergreen Meadows Psychiatrists
- Evergreen Meadows Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures