My visits are always beneficial. I have a very good rapport with Annie, and I always get value from my visits.
Psychologists in Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists in Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I’d highly recommend Dr. Simons for anyone thinking about finally talking with someone. After a few months of working with Dr. Simons I have experienced a massive turnaround in my ability to handle day to day stresses that would have previously caused a downward spiral. Anyone considering a therapist should just do it and feel confident that Dr. Simons can help.
Chad is the most wonderful therapist that I have ever seen. He is attentive and kind. His questions give you pause to think about yourself and re evaluate your feelings and thinking.
Dr. Liner is a skilled and engaged clinician. She takes the time to develop a meaningful interpersonal relationship and is mindful of cultural considerations and unique contexts that her clients carry. She is highly supportive and capable of exploring a vast array of issues. I continue to grow and develop from my work with her and have recommended her to several peers seeking counseling.
Christy Weller, PsyD is an exceptional, well trained and highly skilled therapist that I would most definitely recommend. I saw her for family therapy amongst other things. From the onset, I immediately felt comfortable opening up and talking with her. She really puts you at ease and makes you feel safe right off the bat. Christy is compassionate and empathic and really treats you with integrity and with the utmost respect. She got me through some really tough times of severe depression and anxiety and significantly helped me through some very complex familial relationships. Working with Christy was a transformative experience for me and I feel honored to have had her as a therapist. I would give her ten stars!
Yes, I will definitely go back. Very well educated. Definitely knows her stuff. Great listener.
My visit with Heather was incredibly healing and efficient. I went in with crippling PTSD and left as a fully functional person (this happened over a few visits). During my first visit, she completely healed my trauma from the first sexual assault I experienced in my life. I saw her several more times to address other sexual assaults and traumatic events in my life, and she rewired my brain in a way that it no longer gets triggered by things that used to trigger my PTSD. I am not suffering anymore. I want everyone who has PTSD to have access to Rapid Resolution Therapy. It completely changed my life and fixed me after multiple cases of serious trauma. I am a happy person now. Thank you, Heather. You are my hero.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Idaho Springs, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows, CO Psychologists
- North Broadway - Holiday, Boulder, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO Psychologists
- Union Square, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Carmody, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Arvada Plaza Area, Arvada, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Allergists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Cardiologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Dentists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Dermatologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Doctors
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Gastroenterologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Ob-gyns
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Ophthalmologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Optometrists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Orthopedic Surgeons
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Pediatricians
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Podiatrists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Psychiatrists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures