Profound. Rita is gentle, authentic, grounded, has a deep awareness, and is thoroughly invested in the hour she shares with me as a client. She is vulnerable herself, but professionally holds her boundaries. She's a companion, while creating a safe space to be heard. She takes seriously her role as a non-judgmental listener, establishing trust with excellent competence, reflecting her training, experience, education, and her passion for therapy, connection, and the power of healing.
Psychologists in Idaho Springs, CO
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists in Idaho Springs who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Treatments 2* a week have helped my back & leg pain. My vision (macular degeneration) has stabilized and been helped by the auricular treatments.
Very easy to talk to and personable. Made you feel relaxed. Also very knowledgable and helpful.
Amazing... She is such a great listener, asks poignant questions, completely non-judgemental and very has an overwhelmingly positive attitude. Definitely made me feel comfortable telling her anything and gave me confidence that she could help me address my concerns.
Very personable but professional! Felt like Carrie listened to me and understood what I needed to help me feel "normal" again! So happy I found her! Also, I love the staff, they are so nice!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Idaho Springs, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows, CO Psychologists
- North Broadway - Holiday, Boulder, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO Psychologists
- Union Square, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Carmody, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Arvada Plaza Area, Arvada, CO Psychologists
- Idaho Springs Allergists
- Idaho Springs Cardiologists
- Idaho Springs Dentists
- Idaho Springs Dermatologists
- Idaho Springs Doctors
- Idaho Springs Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Idaho Springs Gastroenterologists
- Idaho Springs Ob-gyns
- Idaho Springs Ophthalmologists
- Idaho Springs Optometrists
- Idaho Springs Orthopedic Surgeons
- Idaho Springs Pediatricians
- Idaho Springs Podiatrists
- Idaho Springs Psychiatrists
- Idaho Springs Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures