Psychologists in North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists in North Ranch At Ken Caryl who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The BEST therapist, Andrea, is 100% dedicated to the patient's quality of life and it absolutely shows. I've felt heard and understood throughout my time and have never felt fear/shame/judged with anything I say. Her suggested strategies are doable without creating more stress. She's very nice and sweet temperamentally. She creates a collaboration-type atmosphere where your needs/desires are taken into consideration rather than being given instructions.
He listened well. Took copious notes. Helped me get my issues focused and got me on the right track.
After going through some intense personal experiences, I decided I needed to talk with someone about it. I went on ZocDoc and found Dr. Simmons, and I can't express how thankful I am to have found her. I've been seeing her for 5 months now, and shes had a profoundly positive impact on my life. She is incredibly easy to talk to and always seems to ask the right questions, that got me to understand where some feelings were coming from and why I was feeling that way. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Simons and her ability to help people.
I give the highest!!!!....recommendation for Mary Simon!! She has it all experience, extremely quick, patient, perceptive, clear spoken, and all the tools! The only thing missing is a clients wiliness to learn, grow and improve!
I was nervous coming into therapy for the first time, but Dan immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome. He was very engaging and helped me understand what therapy will look like for me. I would highly recommend him for anyone nervous about coming to therapy for the first time, or for anyone needing help understanding what is going on with them.
I worked with Shannon for almost 9 years. She provided my supervision hours for my own licensure and was a mentor to me professionally. Shannon's greatest trait is that she truly respects people for who they are, and does not make judgments about their flaws. She provides support while challenging you to be your best self. She is experienced working with almost any population, and is skilled not only as a therapist but also a supervisor. I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone seeking a highly skilled and compassionate therapist.
She helped me through a difficult time and listened. Her advice was well thought out and constructive.
Rita has been such a blessing in my life for the past 6ish years, that even when I moved away from Colorado, I continued my personal work with her through online video calls. Of particular importance to me is Rita's genuine "protocol-free" guidance and her spaciousness and compassion.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Idaho Springs, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows, CO Psychologists
- North Broadway - Holiday, Boulder, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO Psychologists
- Union Square, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Carmody, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Arvada Plaza Area, Arvada, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Allergists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Cardiologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Dentists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Dermatologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Doctors
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Gastroenterologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Ob-gyns
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Ophthalmologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Optometrists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Orthopedic Surgeons
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Pediatricians
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Podiatrists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Psychiatrists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures