I’d highly recommend Dr. Simons for anyone thinking about finally talking with someone. After a few months of working with Dr. Simons I have experienced a massive turnaround in my ability to handle day to day stresses that would have previously caused a downward spiral. Anyone considering a therapist should just do it and feel confident that Dr. Simons can help.
Psychologists in Union Square, Lakewood, CO
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists in Union Square, Lakewood who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Liner is a skilled and engaged clinician. She takes the time to develop a meaningful interpersonal relationship and is mindful of cultural considerations and unique contexts that her clients carry. She is highly supportive and capable of exploring a vast array of issues. I continue to grow and develop from my work with her and have recommended her to several peers seeking counseling.
Dr. Emrick is a tremendous help to me. He listens to me, offers suggestions and support while I deal with my bi-polar disorder.
from my experience howie is "master status" ie.....he doesn't have 10k hours....he has 20k hours of deep experience. howie has helped in ways i didn't imagine as his counsel and conversation have been integral in applying the work in my every day life, business and with all my humanoid interactions. bottom line?...his vq or virtue quotient is very high and you can feel it. keep up the great work howie....!!!! :: ))
She helped me through a difficult time and listened. Her advice was well thought out and constructive.
In my time seeing her, Shannon has been flexible and adaptable to what it is that I need from one visit to the next. She is clear in expressing her thoughts, and is considerate when hearing out my difficulty or perspective. Whether it is the small or the large, Shannon has been present in the moment, ready to provide me tools and a plan for myself.
I was nervous coming into therapy for the first time, but Dan immediately made me feel comfortable and welcome. He was very engaging and helped me understand what therapy will look like for me. I would highly recommend him for anyone nervous about coming to therapy for the first time, or for anyone needing help understanding what is going on with them.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Idaho Springs, CO Psychologists
- Evergreen Meadows, CO Psychologists
- North Broadway - Holiday, Boulder, CO Psychologists
- Canyon Point And Trip Ranch, Golden, CO Psychologists
- North Ranch At Ken Caryl, CO Psychologists
- Union Square, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Carmody, Lakewood, CO Psychologists
- Arvada Plaza Area, Arvada, CO Psychologists
- Union Square Allergists
- Union Square Cardiologists
- Union Square Dentists
- Union Square Dermatologists
- Union Square Doctors
- Union Square Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Union Square Gastroenterologists
- Union Square Ob-gyns
- Union Square Ophthalmologists
- Union Square Optometrists
- Union Square Orthopedic Surgeons
- Union Square Pediatricians
- Union Square Podiatrists
- Union Square Psychiatrists
- Union Square Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures