It was a great first consultation with Dr. Lessnau. He had one of the best bedside manners I've experienced and asked great probing questions throughout the exam. He also spent more time with me than most doctors have in my experience which I appreciated. The team was also quite attentive and even though it was my first time I felt quite cared for.
Care Access Health Plan Pulmonologists Near Me
Need to make a pulmonologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find pulmonologists near you who take Care Access Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Care Access Health Plan - zzCare Access Health Plan Pulmonologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
After going to a walk-in medical office and being diagnosed with asthma for a persistent cough, it still wasn't going away. I made an appointment with Dr. Samson and was given some meds that actually did the trick and cured my cough. However, she had me come back multiple times for followup tests and changes of medicines that I thought didn't really require me coming into the office again. However, it was always a quick trip - I never was waiting long. The other thing I didn't like is that I never got an official diagnosis - I'm glad my cough was cured but would like to know what caused it so I can prevent it from happening again.
Very professional, understood right away what the problem was. Dr. Bowen is very compassionate and really cares about the well-being of his patients. One of the best doctors I have ever met.
I needed a new GP and found Dr Vadhan on ZocDoc and I was very pleased with his bedside manner and straight forward approach. He was able to give me a physical and refer me for blood work and discuss a plan of action for my issue. Office team was helpful and knowledgeable. Wait time was super long but I understand there were extended wait times due to a change in the drs schedule.
Staff was friendly, efficient, doctor addressed all my concerns and beyond. Excellent experience.
Extremely thorough. Clearly interested in determining the issue & best treatment options with all available info. Not rushing to conclusions. Great bedside manner: friendly & professional at the same time. Explained everything clearly & efficiently.
doc stein is the best doc in all of nyc. period.
Courteous and professional.
Staff, assistants, and technicians were courteous and knowledgeable and I was seen within minutes of my arrival. Would see Dr. Diaz again in the future.
Dr. Budde is so kind, professional, and skilled. At no point did I feel like she was bored or that she didn’t care about my problem. She took all the time necessary to diagnose me, and gave me clear instructions on following up.
Dr Eden is the best ! My symptoms greatly improved in a year after he put me on the right medication and the right dosage.
He is very professional.
Dr. Mehra is a great doctor who tries his best to help his patients I would definitely recommend him to new patients!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Care Access Health Plan Allergists
- Care Access Health Plan Cardiologists
- Care Access Health Plan Dentists
- Care Access Health Plan Dermatologists
- Care Access Health Plan Doctors
- Care Access Health Plan Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Care Access Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- Care Access Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Care Access Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- Care Access Health Plan Optometrists
- Care Access Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons
- Care Access Health Plan Pediatricians
- Care Access Health Plan Podiatrists
- Care Access Health Plan Psychiatrists
- Care Access Health Plan Urologists
- More Specialties
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Sleep Problems
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling
- Bronchial Stenosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Central Sleep Apnea
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances