Excellent treatment, terrific bedside manner.
Community Health Choice Rheumatologists Near Me
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take Community Health Choice insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Health Choice - STAR Rheumatologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
My visit have been helpful, the therapist work one on one with me. They explain each concern I have. Kirsten speaks Spanish which is a great help.
This was an excellent first appointment. Dr. Sheikh was very personable, easy to talk to, fully attentive and caring. I am confident that he understands my medical issues and can be my primary care doctor for years to come,.
Dr. Evans has a friendly and approachable demeanor. And he knows his specialty - orthopedics. He was the 2nd ortho surgeon I saw and I decided he should do my surgery.
I'm glad I was able to make an appointment on such a short notice through ZocDoc. His office is extremely comfortable and I love the photographs on the walls!! I was little late to my appointment but I was still able to see Dr. Spector. He was able to prescribe a solution to my cracked heel problem. He also suggested contacting him if I have issue with my prescription. I would definitely visit him if I have any more issues.
Dr. Jain is very thorough. She and her staff are excellent.
I received all information necessary for my health. She was very professional.
My visits are always excellent. I enjoy not only their professionalism, but the care and experience provided here. All the physicians are kind, effective, and considerate of each patients situation. I've seen here for the severe injuries, and my recoveries are good and painless.
Very caring doctor who took time to explain the reasoning and cause of my condition, this has options for treatment, and then wait to address all questions. Thoughtful and comprehensive.
Dr. Weber has a very gentle touch and is very professional. He provides clear, concise explanations and treatment options.
My favorite doctor ever! Very understanding, very personable, great bedside manner!
He is patient and knowledgeable. Has an excellent bedside manner. The entire staff was friendly and pleasant to be around.
She was very personable and easy to talk to.
The best bedside manner and will explain what is happen with your body
- Community Health Choice Allergists
- Community Health Choice Cardiologists
- Community Health Choice Dentists
- Community Health Choice Dermatologists
- Community Health Choice Doctors
- Community Health Choice Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Health Choice Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Choice Ob-gyns
- Community Health Choice Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Choice Optometrists
- Community Health Choice Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Choice Pediatricians
- Community Health Choice Podiatrists
- Community Health Choice Psychiatrists
- Community Health Choice Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Allergic Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Baker's Cyst
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Myopathy
- Joint Aspiration
- Joint Inflammation / Septic Arthritis
- Joint Injection
- More Procedures
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances