CountyCare (Cook County) Rheumatologists Near Me
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists near you who take CountyCare (Cook County) insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
CountyCare (Cook County) - CountyCare Rheumatologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Went there for annual physical exam. The doctor is nice and easy to talk to, also very professional. What made me a little bit uncomfortable was that the nurse didn't feel very welcoming and didn't speak loud enough. Would recommend for regular check-ups.
Dr. Petranek was thorough, listened to me and I was pleased with the treatment and diagnosis.
Everything about the visit was great, except for the nurse who checked me in (and others). I would appreciate it if she didn't yell across the waiting room asking me questions for everyone to hear. She wasn't very nice, basically telling people to "have a seat and she'll call you" as they tried to check in. Instead a polite greeting and them asking them nicely to wait a moment to check in.
They were a bit behind, but everyone in the office was very nice and professional. Upon meeting Dr. Marpu she was very empathetic towards my issue and gave me the medical attention I needed. She thought out of the box and helped me begin the process of healing. Very pleased with her bedside manner and treatment.
I felt very confident with the knowledge and professional manner of this doctor. He took the time to listen to my issue and nailed the diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend him.
Friendly, efficient front desk. Short wait to be seen but staff were attentive and kept me updated. Dr. Dollard was thorough and patient and addressed all my concerns. I highly recommend this practice.
He is so professional and I do feel excellent about his work
I have had 5 visits. All have been excellent. Good instructions. Instructions for home care - very good.
I believe she exhibited a friendly, approachable demeanor about her. She listened to my concerns and explained the next steps in treatment based on today's concerns.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- CountyCare (Cook County) Allergists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Cardiologists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Dentists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Dermatologists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Doctors
- CountyCare (Cook County) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- CountyCare (Cook County) Gastroenterologists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Ob-gyns
- CountyCare (Cook County) Ophthalmologists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Optometrists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Orthopedic Surgeons
- CountyCare (Cook County) Pediatricians
- CountyCare (Cook County) Podiatrists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Psychiatrists
- CountyCare (Cook County) Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Allergic Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Baker's Cyst
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inclusion Body Myositis
- Inflammatory Myopathy
- Joint Aspiration
- Joint Inflammation / Septic Arthritis
- Joint Injection
- More Procedures
- Aetna Rheumatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- Cigna Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Rheumatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Rheumatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Rheumatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Rheumatologists
- More Insurances