Rheumatologists in Holbrook, MA
Need to make a rheumatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find rheumatologists in Holbrook who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Kimball is an excellent physician. He's always looking to avoid surgery at all costs and will encourage the non-surgical treatment option if he believes it has utility. As an athlete, I loathe the idea of an extensive surgery and time away from my sport, so I genuinely appreciate this approach. I've seen Dr. Kimball for two discrete injuries and his recommendations for treatment were spot on both times.
Really nice guy, enjoyed meeting him and look forward to using Dr Teehan as my PCP going forward. Also really liked the office setting as there are options do to things like get and MRI or do PT in the same building he is located in which keeps things simple. Also a stone's throw from the Chik Fil A so it wasnt bad getting a spicy chicken sandwich after getting blood drawn :)
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Rheumatologists near Holbrook, MA
- South Woodstock, CT Rheumatologists
- Sterling, CT Rheumatologists
- Merrimack, NH Rheumatologists
- Highlands, Lowell, MA Rheumatologists
- Walpole, MA Rheumatologists
- Burlington, MA Rheumatologists
- Newton Center, Newton, MA Rheumatologists
- Roslindale, Boston, MA Rheumatologists
- Milton, MA Rheumatologists
- Powder House, Somerville, MA Rheumatologists