I have never had, a dentist office do follow ups and appreciate emensly.
CareSource Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Me
Need to make a sleep medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sleep medicine specialists near you who take CareSource insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
CareSource - Ohio: Medicaid Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Great doctor, very informative and professional.
Attentive to care. Thorough in assessment. Personable in relationship.
Professional and knowledgeable.
He is always very nice very caring and always remembers my name and remembers month-to-month what I tell him and ask me how's that problem going or what not he's already found several problems that I had that my previous doctor did not even know anything about he's just all all around great guy and I'm very grateful that I found him that I can have him as a primary care doctor now I want to thank you very much Dr David Charles
I have been dealing with chronic pain for two years. After trying multiple doctors (whom only prescribed pain medication) I decided to give acupuncture a try. I have to say that although my pain isn't completely gone it is significantly reduced and my sleep has become more consistent. What is great about this doctor is the fact that she explains ( and will re explain if needed) about what she recommends as well as what is happening to your body. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend her.
Great doctor, very informative and professional.
Amazing attention for my immigration medical exam! Doctors and staff were very knowledgeable about form and procedures, checked all my records thoroughly and I felt very cared for. I highly recommend this doctor and practice and will definitely be going back.
1st time that I saw her...She was extremely professional... very courteous...
Welcoming and warm. Very professional yet personal. Takes time to hear from all sides.
I am very pleased with Dr. Rahimian and his staff. He has an excellent bedside manner, is very gentle, listens very carefully and, as a women, I feel very comfortable with his beside manner. I highly recommend him.
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! Couldn't ask for better bedside manner! Extremely thorough and professional. Will be using Dr Bangalore and his office for any future needs.
I was very impressed with her professionalism and manner.
Jessica was fantastic! She took her time with my visit and listened to everything I had to say, and then addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend her!
Dr. Taylor was awesome! Very knowledgeable and super personable. She gave me great advice and the staff was efficient and the process streamlined with easy paperwork. I was in and out and had a prescription filled within the hour - amazing! Thank you!
Whitney E Reese,
Dr. Reese took great care in reviewing my history and listed to my concerns. She was friendly and had a nice bedside manner.
I received all information necessary for my health. She was very professional.
Dr. Mark is really good and was very detail about everything during my visit. However the front desk lady was very rude and not helpful at all. I hope the management better trains her well in talking to people. I am definitely gonna stop visiting the place if she continues her way.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes CareSource. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see an in-network CareSource Sleep Medicine Specialist?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find a Sleep Medicine Specialist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a nearby Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource in your area at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Sleep Medicine Specialists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Sleep Medicine Specialist accepts CareSource insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes CareSource. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Atlanta, GA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Austin, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Diego, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- CareSource Allergists
- CareSource Cardiologists
- CareSource Dentists
- CareSource Dermatologists
- CareSource Doctors
- CareSource Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- CareSource Gastroenterologists
- CareSource Ob-gyns
- CareSource Ophthalmologists
- CareSource Optometrists
- CareSource Orthopedic Surgeons
- CareSource Pediatricians
- CareSource Podiatrists
- CareSource Psychiatrists
- CareSource Urologists
- More Specialties
- Sleep Problems
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Management
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea / Snoring Device
- Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Medicine Consultation
- Sleep Medicine Follow Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Cigna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Insurances