CareSource Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Me
Need to make a sleep medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sleep medicine specialists near you who take CareSource insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
CareSource - Ohio: Medicaid Sleep Medicine Specialists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Lachtchinina is very nice and very knowledgeable. I felt that she was asking all the right questions, was extremely helpful, answered all of my questions and explained everything very well to me.
Everybody was very friendly, very professional, and very prompt.
Whitney E Reese,
Dr. Reese is very knowledgeable. Every time I visit I learn something new and helpful. She’s very patient. Would definitely recommend.
I am well pleased i ferl confidence that she cares about my health abd ecplains everything to you.
Straight forward and smart
Very very nice and professional lady. The staff there is nice as well and very helpful with questions. Best doctor I been to she actually cares about her patients well being and ask all the necessary questions! Awesome lady !!
Dr. Remeikis is easy to talk to and be completely honest with. This was my first appointment with her and I look forward to seeing the progress we will make together. The office is comfortable, she recommended other doctors for couples counceling and provides contact information for referrals. I am glad I chose her as my psychiatrist.
Very personable and caring. I was very at esse with him and will return.
I did not have Dr. Sedrakyan I had a gentleman named Victor who was very good!
Brittany is amazing. Always listens to concerns, engaging and professional.
Dr. Sussmann was everything I was looking for when switching practices for our 7 month old daughter. She is warm and gentle with my daughter, patient and flexible with me, and up to date on the latest research and recommendations. She gave us a lot of time and offered practical advice on flu shots, starting solids, and sleeping. I'm very happy with our experience with Dr. Sussmann and the rest of the staff in her office.
The visit was great and things got done, but it would be more efficient if blood work order was submitted in advance so that patients didn’t have to wait. Blood work would have been done prior to meeting the doctor.
I was looking for a dermatologist and Zoc Doc sent me to this physician but unfortunately he's actually a cardiologist. The doctor I saw was fine but the appointment was a waste of my time. Not using this service again.
Dr Blank is definitely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions related to sinus issues.
Dr. Joffee and his staff were great! Dr. Joffee listened very closely and asked all the right questions. I felt very comfortable talking with him and I highly recommend him.
Dr. Meyer has been my primary physician for over 20 years. He has always been excellent. He is patient, professional, and a great listener. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a doctor who takes my insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes CareSource. Just choose your carrier and plan from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. If you’re not sure which plan you have, you can use Zocdoc’s insurance checker to find out.
How soon can I see an in-network CareSource Sleep Medicine Specialist?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get to see a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource within 24 hours of searching for an appointment.
What is Zocdoc?
Zocdoc is a free online service that lets patients find a Sleep Medicine Specialist and book appointments instantly. You can use Zocdoc’s website or app to search for a nearby Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource. If you don’t know which type of doctor you need to see, you can search by symptom or visit reason instead.
Is Zocdoc free for patients?
Yes. Zocdoc lets you book appointments with a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for CareSource in your area at no cost. You can also read verified reviews for Sleep Medicine Specialists and fill out check-in forms online — it’s all free.
How do I know if a Sleep Medicine Specialist accepts CareSource insurance?
Zocdoc lets you search specifically for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who is in-network for your insurance plan.
Can I make a same-day appointment on Zocdoc?
On average, patients who use Zocdoc get appointments within 24 hours of searching for a Sleep Medicine Specialist who takes CareSource. Same-day appointments might be available, but it depends on where and when you book, what your insurance is, and which type of doctor you want to see.
- Atlanta, GA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Austin, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Diego, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- CareSource Allergists
- CareSource Cardiologists
- CareSource Dentists
- CareSource Dermatologists
- CareSource Doctors
- CareSource Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- CareSource Gastroenterologists
- CareSource Ob-gyns
- CareSource Ophthalmologists
- CareSource Optometrists
- CareSource Orthopedic Surgeons
- CareSource Pediatricians
- CareSource Podiatrists
- CareSource Psychiatrists
- CareSource Urologists
- More Specialties
- Sleep Problems
- Chronic Respiratory Failure
- Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Management
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- REM sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea / Snoring Device
- Sleep Disorder
- Sleep Medicine Consultation
- Sleep Medicine Follow Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Cigna Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Sleep Medicine Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Sleep Medicine Specialists
- More Insurances