Dr Gronski is great. In the past I had a hard time finding someone that was the right fit. Dr. Gronski really makes me feel like I am heard. She is a wonderful doctor.
Sports Medicine Specialists in Bristol, CT
Need to make a sports medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sports medicine specialists in Bristol who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I really liked his demeanor. I felt like he really cared and wanted to help me.
Meredith is knowledgeable, friendly and fun. She creates a welcoming environment conducive to quick and effective recovery.
I have been a patient of Dr. Alleyne's for many years and am always very confident he will get to the root of my health concern. He is always patient and considerate.
Best chiropractor we've ever been to. Dr. Baker combines a professional background in physical therapy with chiropractic so you get two specialties for the price of one with every visit. Some of my issues are the result of injuries which were anything but "textbook" so I needed someone who thrives on solving problems. I found this in Doctor Baker - he says himself that he really enjoys a challenge. I came to him after visiting two other well-respected doctors who told me I'd have to "learn to adjust" to the pain in my knee and shoulder which they both mistakenly diagnosed as age-related bursitis. Brian figured out the real source of the pain and had me walking, hiking and swimming again in a reasonable amount of time. He was compassionate and very helpful when I went through a severe bout of pneumonia which left me on corticosteroids which weaken the muscles. His problem solving skills and nutritional advice helped me recover sooner and the adjustments always opened my lungs so I could breathe easier. Very good work when you're in pain. His adjustments are not formulaic and visits are not rushed. Dr. Baker is knowledgable about standard practices as well as scientifically proven alternatives to conventional western treatments. He has a good sense of humor and it's always a pleasant visit. He's also great with my husband whose problems are much more mundane. Could not recommend more highly.
Dr. Mazzara Took time to listen to me and answer my questions.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Watertown, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- Greenport, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Monroe, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- East Patchogue, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Montville, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- Woodbury, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Bristol, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- Quogue, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ronkonkoma, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Terramuggus, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- Lindenhurst, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Westhampton Beach, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ocean Beach, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Stratford, CT Sports Medicine Specialists
- Setauket- East Setauket, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- Bristol Allergists
- Bristol Cardiologists
- Bristol Dentists
- Bristol Dermatologists
- Bristol Doctors
- Bristol Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bristol Gastroenterologists
- Bristol Ob-gyns
- Bristol Ophthalmologists
- Bristol Optometrists
- Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bristol Pediatricians
- Bristol Podiatrists
- Bristol Psychiatrists
- Bristol Urologists
- More Specialties
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- Hand Injury
- Hip Fracture(s)
- More Procedures