great dr caring listening and thorough helped me take care my injury and helped arrange specialists for surgery
Sports Medicine Specialists in East Flushing, Queens, NY
Need to make a sports medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sports medicine specialists in East Flushing, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Sports Medicine Specialists near East Flushing, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Serebnitsky was professional, knowledgeable, and caring. The office was very busy. She apologized for my having to wait a few times. The problem was, there was no station available for what I needed. She was delightful. I have waited far longer at other Dr.'s offices just to be seen. Never have they apologized for the wait. I would highly recommend her.
From the time I stepped into the office the receptionist was polite. I was in and out in less than one hour. The doctor patiently listen to me describe my injury and proceeded to conduct an x-ray and was given a result promptly. Thank you Dr. MT.
The doctor was very nice. I was impressed that even though they were busy, he seemed interested in my case. He offered good recommendations and didn't push surgery as the only option. All the staff were also kind and friendly.
Dr. Mak is a wonderful doctor with wonderful bedside manner. She is patient and understanding. I am already feeling much better. Dimple, Cheryl and all the staff are amazing and they always go above and beyond for me. I’m happy I found this office. Plus, they are open 7 days a week!
Dr. Camhi was extremely knowledgable, caring and really took his time with me. I would recommend him to all my family and friends, he is the best of the best in Orthopaedics!
Dr. Manouel not only diagnosed the cause of my pain (running injury) and told me how to treat it, but he showed me some more effective stretches to help prevent future injuries. I really appreciated his expertise and he was very nice and helpful. Would go back, highly recommend.
I appreciate his view approach that surgery is a last option. I was seen by drs for whom this was not the case.
Dr. Feliciano very professional and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions.
The Office Staff is very welcoming and professional. I was taken right away and was always attended to. I would recommend anyone and everyone I know to see Dr. Wang.
Really nice doctor, very knowledgeable, and seems to genuinely care. Looking forward to getting treated by him.
Friendly professional staff. Doctors are great. I did not feel rushed.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- East Flushing, Queens, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Grasmere, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Cedarhurst, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Flushing, Queens, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Bushwick, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Richmond Hill, Queens, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Broad Channel, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Rockville Centre, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Malverne Park Oaks, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Midtown, New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Port Richmond, Staten Island, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Woodside, Queens, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- St Albans, Queens, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- East Flushing Allergists
- East Flushing Cardiologists
- East Flushing Dentists
- East Flushing Dermatologists
- East Flushing Doctors
- East Flushing Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- East Flushing Gastroenterologists
- East Flushing Ob-gyns
- East Flushing Ophthalmologists
- East Flushing Optometrists
- East Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons
- East Flushing Pediatricians
- East Flushing Podiatrists
- East Flushing Psychiatrists
- East Flushing Urologists
- More Specialties
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- Hand Injury
- Hip Fracture(s)
- More Procedures