Sports Medicine Specialists in London Towne, VA
Need to make a sports medicine specialist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find sports medicine specialists in London Towne who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Sports Medicine Specialists near London Towne, VAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Love her. Kind and patient. Personable. Helped me understand so much. It means much to me to understand exactly what is happening in my body, so I know how best to take care of it; and hopefully avoid any more pain and discomfort.
Khalil is great, no hesitation recommending.
The office was wonderful. However they did not have my appt on the schedule even though I was emailed a confirmation and a reminder. The office got me in and was professional. Highly recommend this doctor but call them directly.
I was definitely nervous about this meeting and the staff and Dr. Petruccelli did a great job to make me feel informed and discuss with me the cause of my pain and his belief of the issue. I was sent for an Arthrogram MRI and although it was a wait to get to see the doctor everything else made the wait worth it look forward to working with him until I am healthy again. He knew a lot about shoulders and could tell a lot about my issue from some simple tests. Definitely recommend him for shoulder injuries.
The staff at the office and Dr. Lee provided great service and made the scheduling/check-in process very easy. Dr. Lee was great and clearly knows his stuff.
Very personable and not rushed. He answered all my questions
Overall a great visit with Dr Schwarz. I was seen quickly and the staff was great. I had an X-ray and a brace. I highly recommend her and without doubt she is a Washingtonian Top Doctor in DC
It was a great visit! Dr Evans and his team were friendly, caring, informative and helpful!
Dr. Evans takes the time to explain the patient's condition and the possible avenues for treating any problems that can be addressed. He is not given to quick cure solutions that involve surgery, when the patient can be encouraged to lose weight, engage in Physical Therapy and otherwise address joint problems. Surgery used only when the doctor deems it necessary. Dr. Evans encourages his patients to ask questions and be fully educated in the care and maintenance of health joints. I refer patients often to his practice.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Dumfries, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Braddock Road Metro, Alexandria, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Brunswick, MD Sports Medicine Specialists
- Coverstone, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Hallmark Manor, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- London Towne, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Countryside, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Lewis Park, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Widewater Beach, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- The Heights, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Ravensworth Park, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Hillbrook, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Malbrook, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Chain Bridge Forest, Arlington, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Old Town North, Alexandria, VA Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- London Towne Allergists
- London Towne Cardiologists
- London Towne Dentists
- London Towne Dermatologists
- London Towne Doctors
- London Towne Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- London Towne Gastroenterologists
- London Towne Ob-gyns
- London Towne Ophthalmologists
- London Towne Optometrists
- London Towne Orthopedic Surgeons
- London Towne Pediatricians
- London Towne Podiatrists
- London Towne Psychiatrists
- London Towne Urologists
- More Specialties
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- Hand Injury
- Hip Fracture(s)
- More Procedures