She asked the write questions, listened intently, and I felt that she really got who I was after talking to me for 45 minutes.
Therapists / Counselors in Ashton Heights, Arlington, VA
Need to make a therapist / counselor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find therapists / counselors in Ashton Heights, Arlington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Because I arrived early and the receptionist was not there I had to wait but PROMPTLY at the appointed time the doctor called me in his office.
She’s insightful, funny, and to the point. The visits with her are worth your time and money.
Dr. Tanney was great. I told her the reasons for my appointment and she motivated me by asking me direct questions and providing me with some very helpful reading material. Since booking with her I have a new outlook on my relationship. She was very helpful and I would definitely recommend her.
This was my first initial meeting with him, but he seemed very knowledgeable and is a great listener. I definitely am excited for my next session with him, to learn more about myself and how I can make myself a better person.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Ashton Heights Cardiologists
- Ashton Heights Dentists
- Ashton Heights Dermatologists
- Ashton Heights Gastroenterologists
- Ashton Heights Ob-gyns
- Ashton Heights Ophthalmologists
- Ashton Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ashton Heights Pediatricians
- Ashton Heights Podiatrists
- Ashton Heights Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances