Therapists / Counselors in Kelton Street, Boston, MA
Need to make a therapist / counselor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find therapists / counselors in Kelton Street, Boston who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. McFadden is a good listener, made me feel supported and gave me helpful suggestions.. I felt comfortable discussing issues with her.
I've been seeing him for about 4 - 6 months at this point. I know the definition of a good therapist depends on the patient but for me, where I was new and uncomfortable to therapy, he was patient and I feel I've made great progress. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait (usually no more than 15 minutes) when previous appointments run long but seeing that I benefit from it frequently when he lets our sessions run over rather than cutting me off during insightful moments, I don't mind. Sometimes I also have to repeat details previously talked about but I also find that ok, given the time gap between our sessions and him seeing many patients. All in all, I've had a great experience working with Dr Wasik.
He's collected and listens very intently to what you have to say. If I ramble on for a minute or so, he'll wait for me to finish my spiel and ask the one question that gets right to the heart of the matter.
It was an excellent visit. Dr. Harris is very thorough and courteous. I have been seeing him for a long time. His service is consistently helpful. He has helped me through difficult life changes.
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Brendel. He has a rare combination of kindness and knowledge. He is up to date with the most current information concerning illnesses and treatments. He also really listened to my thoughts on treatment options and what would be most appropriate for my lifestyle and situation. What was probably most important to me was the genuine understanding and compassion I received from him. At a time when I was feeling particularly vulnerable, I think that I found a Dr. that I can put my trust in. That is invaluable to me.
He was personable and honest, made me feel I could be honest and we could really talk about the issues I was there for.
Stephen Wiener did a good job of addressing my concerns and showed empathy for me as a patient.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Lisbon, CT Therapists / Counselors
- Cordaville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Attleboro, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Dover, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Methuen, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Nonantum, Newton, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Winchester, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Hyde Park, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Kelton Street, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Mission Hill, Boston, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Winter Hill, Somerville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Industrial Park, Somerville, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Saugus, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Swampscott, MA Therapists / Counselors
- Fall River, MA Therapists / Counselors
- More Locations
- Kelton Street Allergists
- Kelton Street Cardiologists
- Kelton Street Dentists
- Kelton Street Dermatologists
- Kelton Street Doctors
- Kelton Street Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Kelton Street Gastroenterologists
- Kelton Street Ob-gyns
- Kelton Street Ophthalmologists
- Kelton Street Optometrists
- Kelton Street Orthopedic Surgeons
- Kelton Street Pediatricians
- Kelton Street Podiatrists
- Kelton Street Psychiatrists
- Kelton Street Urologists
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Divorce Counseling
- Eating Disorder
- Group Therapy
- Marriage Counseling
- Parenting Counseling
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances