Therapists / Counselors in Random Hills, VA
Need to make a therapist / counselor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find therapists / counselors in Random Hills who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Mary J. Rodman,
At first glance, I was worried if this office could help me because it seemed very nutritional-based. But Ms. Rodman is actually quite amazing! Great listener, and very perceptive.
Dr. Durability was very thoughtful with my treatment and considerate of my needs, especially since I was paying out of pocket. Would recommend.
Fantastic doctor! Very patient and it felt like he really cared about my emotional well being.
Mary (Faith) Tanney,
Dr. Tanney is an excellent fit for my needs. Like many/most DC area therapists, she doesn't take insurance, but she's been helpful in getting claims submitted. She has two pricing schemes to allow for slightly longer sessions, if needed, which has been amazingly helpful for me.
Amazing. Very down to earth guy, very easy to talk to. Actually wants to help you.
She asked the write questions, listened intently, and I felt that she really got who I was after talking to me for 45 minutes.
Find doctors and make appointments online
- Random Hills Cardiologists
- Random Hills Dentists
- Random Hills Dermatologists
- Random Hills Gastroenterologists
- Random Hills Ob-gyns
- Random Hills Ophthalmologists
- Random Hills Orthopedic Surgeons
- Random Hills Pediatricians
- Random Hills Podiatrists
- Random Hills Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Cognitive Therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances