Urologists in Ambassador Heights, Phoenix, AZ
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Ambassador Heights, Phoenix who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Ponas listened to and answered my questions. He took his time and came back in again later to check with me. Also convenient was having my blood drawn there instead of having to go to a lab. Using Zocdoc, I was able to see the doctor a week early as they would honor the appointment even though by calling the office directly they had no openings until the following week.
Dr. Ali is the best doctor I have ever had. It was my first visit with him, so I had to give him a rundown of my history. Usually, Doctors make me feel like I cant talk fast enough, and that they are simply just going through the motions. He was totally present in the moment, asked questions, he even related to me. He took his time in asking me about what my short and long term hopes were, in regards to my situation. He came up with a plan, that I felt like was in my best interest, and not just delivering a "canned response" at me. Or pushing a drug on me, because he is getting a kickback. I felt like for the first time, I found a doctor, that really was there to help me, and cared about me. It was beyond refreshing. I will recommend him to all of my friends. He is the kindest, most honest, and genuine Doctor I have ever met. If I lived out of town, maybe even a few hours out of state, I would continue to keep him as my Doctor. He is that good. Men look no further... This is the man you want to visit.
MD, FACS, MPH
Dr. Cooper was very comfortable to converse with, and listened closely to what I had to say. I enjoyed the visit and am very glad to have selected him for this area of treatment.
After waiting for over a half hour, I went to front desk to see what was going on. She said Dr. Bootwalla was running late and she had made an announcement--I never heard it. After 1 hour I went up again. She called Amanda to see when I would be get in. She said she was setting up my room. There were many patients who came in way after me that had gotten called in long before me....I think I should have been kept abreast of the situation. Dr. Bootwalla has great bedside manner and explains things quite well. But if she is really running that late I should be told more than once.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Urologists near Ambassador Heights, Phoenix, AZ
- Verrado, Buckeye, AZ Urologists
- Sycamore Farms, Surprise, AZ Urologists
- Roseview, Surprise, AZ Urologists
- Cantada Ranch, Avondale, AZ Urologists
- Ventana Lakes, Peoria, AZ Urologists
- Missouri Ranch HOA, Glendale, AZ Urologists
- Terramar, Peoria, AZ Urologists
- Sun City Anthem, Phoenix, AZ Urologists
- Melrose Gardens, Phoenix, AZ Urologists
- Ambassador Heights, Phoenix, AZ Urologists
- Ambassador Heights Cardiologists
- Ambassador Heights Dentists
- Ambassador Heights Dermatologists
- Ambassador Heights Gastroenterologists
- Ambassador Heights Ob-gyns
- Ambassador Heights Ophthalmologists
- Ambassador Heights Orthopedic Surgeons
- Ambassador Heights Pediatricians
- Ambassador Heights Podiatrists
- Ambassador Heights Psychiatrists
- More Specialties