Urologists in Bankhead-Bolton, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Bankhead-Bolton, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Boren was very courteous and professional. She thoroughly explained my recent procedure. She also answered my questions with clarity. We love Dr. Boren!
Very professional, took time to ask a lot of questions, explained everything we discussed, ran sufficient test to determine what was wrong.
Excellent care, no wait at all! This Dr and staff are the best in the business!
This was probably one of the most awesome doctor appointments I have had in my life. Dr. Greenstein and his entire staff were great! Despite the awkwardness of my reason for the appointment, they made it comfortable. Also, after 2 other misdiagnosis from other doctors, Dr Greenstein nailed it and all is well. I will definitely be returning!
Today was just a follow-up. I've been receiving treatment, pleased with outcome so far. Nice staff and I like the doctor, very professional, takes time to answer questions and listen to concerns.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Bankhead-Bolton Allergists
- Bankhead-Bolton Cardiologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Dentists
- Bankhead-Bolton Dermatologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Doctors
- Bankhead-Bolton Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Bankhead-Bolton Gastroenterologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Ob-gyns
- Bankhead-Bolton Ophthalmologists
- Bankhead-Bolton Optometrists
- Bankhead-Bolton Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bankhead-Bolton Pediatricians
- Bankhead-Bolton Podiatrists
- Bankhead-Bolton Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures