Dr. Libby was great calmed my nerves and assess the situation timely & accordingly. In addition great staff with a few laughs
Urologists in Cartersville, GA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Cartersville who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Schmidt is a very caring and knowledgeable urologist. I have been a patient for over 15 years. He's the best!
Dr. Boren was very courteous and professional. She thoroughly explained my recent procedure. She also answered my questions with clarity. We love Dr. Boren!
Great exam! Doctor thorough! Honest! Direct! PA great and also staff very accommodating!
Totally surprised. First visit in and out in less than an hour. Great staff and doctor. Well run office. Very nice doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Cartersville Allergists
- Cartersville Cardiologists
- Cartersville Dentists
- Cartersville Dermatologists
- Cartersville Doctors
- Cartersville Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cartersville Gastroenterologists
- Cartersville Ob-gyns
- Cartersville Ophthalmologists
- Cartersville Optometrists
- Cartersville Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cartersville Pediatricians
- Cartersville Podiatrists
- Cartersville Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures