I was seen in a timely manner. Dr. Alphonse was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He made everything easy to understand from what was happening with my kidney stones to the aftercare that I will need to do. He answered all the questions I had.
Urologists in Fort McPherson, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Fort McPherson, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Great doctor, nice and the more important she takes time to talk with the patient.
I was amazed at the comfort that I felt in what was for me an uncomfortable position. Dr, Patel and his staff made me feel very at ease while talking about my personal issues. A first rate,high class practice.
Pleased with medical care I received from all care givers. Dr. McCullough very professional and concerned to solve my problem.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Fort McPherson Allergists
- Fort McPherson Cardiologists
- Fort McPherson Dentists
- Fort McPherson Dermatologists
- Fort McPherson Doctors
- Fort McPherson Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Fort McPherson Gastroenterologists
- Fort McPherson Ob-gyns
- Fort McPherson Ophthalmologists
- Fort McPherson Optometrists
- Fort McPherson Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fort McPherson Pediatricians
- Fort McPherson Podiatrists
- Fort McPherson Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures