Urologists in Franklin Square, NY
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Franklin Square who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The wait was pretty long but the visit was very professional and felt very comfortable considering the subject.
Doctor Colon was attentive, listened carefully to my concerns, clearly explained the issue, and never made me feel rushed. It was an actual two-way conversation that led to an action plan and to me feeling confident that I would get better. I was pleasantly surprised that there are still doctors like this (especially in the New York area). Thank you so much, Dr. Colon! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
I ended up seeing Tiffany alongside one of the other MDs in the office. She was very friendly and good bedside manner. The other doctor was more difficult to understand as he had a thick accent. They seemed to have overbooked at this office as I waited almost 3 hours to be taken into the back.
Dr. Polepalle was quiet patient. Listened and responded to all the concerns and questions that i had in mind. I really liked the fact that he approached problems in both holistic and medicinal manner.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Franklin Square Allergists
- Franklin Square Cardiologists
- Franklin Square Dentists
- Franklin Square Dermatologists
- Franklin Square Doctors
- Franklin Square Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Franklin Square Gastroenterologists
- Franklin Square Ob-gyns
- Franklin Square Ophthalmologists
- Franklin Square Optometrists
- Franklin Square Orthopedic Surgeons
- Franklin Square Pediatricians
- Franklin Square Podiatrists
- Franklin Square Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures