Wonderful visit. I've been a patient for many years now. New facilities are immaculate.
Urologists in Franklin Square, NY
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Franklin Square who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Professional staff. Seen immediately. First impression was impressive. R.H......9/17/18
He was incredibly nice and easy going, he was perfectly on time and thorough. Will be going back.
New patient seeking second opinion. Office was very busy and seemed chaotic, but they had their stuff together. Waited 30 mins past appt. time to be called into exam room, but also recognize that I was a new patient so they had to deal with all the paperwork, etc. Doctor was very thorough, explained things in plain english, didn't seem rushed and made me feel a lot better. Office has many of the lab tests, ultrasounds and sonograms on site, which is convenient. Was out in 1 hour 10 mins after appt, which isn't bad given that I had a number of tests run. Would highly recommend.
The office was actually closed on the scheduled date. I have to reschedule for another date.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Franklin Square Allergists
- Franklin Square Cardiologists
- Franklin Square Dentists
- Franklin Square Dermatologists
- Franklin Square Doctors
- Franklin Square Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Franklin Square Gastroenterologists
- Franklin Square Ob-gyns
- Franklin Square Ophthalmologists
- Franklin Square Optometrists
- Franklin Square Orthopedic Surgeons
- Franklin Square Pediatricians
- Franklin Square Podiatrists
- Franklin Square Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures