Urologists in Grants Park, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Grants Park, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very patient and willing to explain and answer any questions about my condition. Couldn't be happier.
This was probably one of the most awesome doctor appointments I have had in my life. Dr. Greenstein and his entire staff were great! Despite the awkwardness of my reason for the appointment, they made it comfortable. Also, after 2 other misdiagnosis from other doctors, Dr Greenstein nailed it and all is well. I will definitely be returning!
This was one of the best doctor visits I've ever had. From the ladies at the front desk to Dr. Mygatt, everyone in the office seemed to be really attentive. Maybe they all enjoy what they do, I don't know but the entire vibe of the office was genuine, friendly and concerned.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Grants Park Allergists
- Grants Park Cardiologists
- Grants Park Dentists
- Grants Park Dermatologists
- Grants Park Doctors
- Grants Park Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Grants Park Gastroenterologists
- Grants Park Ob-gyns
- Grants Park Ophthalmologists
- Grants Park Optometrists
- Grants Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Grants Park Pediatricians
- Grants Park Podiatrists
- Grants Park Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures