My entire experience at Dr. Bahmanpour's office was first rate from beginning to end. The office staff was friendly, helpful, welcoming and professional. The Doctor was congenial, informative, attentive and caring. I think I have found my new doctor!!!
Urologists in Scripps Ranch, CA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in Scripps Ranch who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Urologists near Scripps Ranch, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Dreisbach is a great Dr. explains everything with detail and answers all questions.
Dr. Ali Al-Saleh is now my new Primary Care Doctor. He explained things as a new doctor that no other doctor had before. he is very driven to help his patients and it definitely shows with all the stuff. I would highly recommend him as doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Scripps Ranch Allergists
- Scripps Ranch Cardiologists
- Scripps Ranch Dentists
- Scripps Ranch Dermatologists
- Scripps Ranch Doctors
- Scripps Ranch Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Scripps Ranch Gastroenterologists
- Scripps Ranch Ob-gyns
- Scripps Ranch Ophthalmologists
- Scripps Ranch Optometrists
- Scripps Ranch Orthopedic Surgeons
- Scripps Ranch Pediatricians
- Scripps Ranch Podiatrists
- Scripps Ranch Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures