Dr. Acharya was fantastic, and the nurses were usually pretty good, but the people working the waiting room/appointment scheduling were FAR from professional. They were rude and dismissive when I was trying to book my follow-up appointments and every time I was there, when I was going to sign in they were usually talking on the phone to other patients and were perfectly fine discussing their medical details and account information in front of me. The only one who wasn't like this was the surgery scheduling assistant. She actually jumped over to help me book my follow-up appointment when the lady who was supposed to be doing it was on break and the other two sitting there were "too busy" to help me.
Urologists in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas, TX
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in South Boulevard/Park Row, Dallas who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
He is an excellent doctor, and very easy to talk to. He’s got an amazing bedside manner, and also really knows his stuff. Couldn’t possibly recommend him more highly!
Great, makes you feel comfortable. Got to the root of my stomach issue. I’m back to eating anything and everything I want! After 3 yrs and multiple doctor visit in 2 different states, I can now see the light with Dr. Modi.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Boulevard/Park Row Allergists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Cardiologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dentists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Dermatologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Boulevard/Park Row Gastroenterologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ob-gyns
- South Boulevard/Park Row Ophthalmologists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Optometrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Boulevard/Park Row Pediatricians
- South Boulevard/Park Row Podiatrists
- South Boulevard/Park Row Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures