Really ood. Took time to listen////encouraged me to ask questions, and answered questions asked/ Easy to talk to, and gve the confidence that he could take care of my medical concerns.
Urologists in South Jamaica, Queens, NY
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in South Jamaica, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Urologists near South Jamaica, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Very good doctor, thorough and conscientious. Bit of a wait, but was not unexpected.
I thought the office was very thorough with testing and Dr. Shusterman spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions.
I waited an hour for an appointment that I had previously booked in advance. There was to much going on at once with the front desk. Once you got inside to see the doctor, he was straight forward with questions just like most doctors. Scheduled for an exam to make sure diagnosis correctly. Second visit was better. On time with appointment and less confusion.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica Allergists
- South Jamaica Cardiologists
- South Jamaica Dentists
- South Jamaica Dermatologists
- South Jamaica Doctors
- South Jamaica Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South Jamaica Gastroenterologists
- South Jamaica Ob-gyns
- South Jamaica Ophthalmologists
- South Jamaica Optometrists
- South Jamaica Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Jamaica Pediatricians
- South Jamaica Podiatrists
- South Jamaica Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures