Urologists in University Commons, San Marcos, CA
Need to make a urologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find urologists in University Commons, San Marcos who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Ali Al-Saleh is now my new Primary Care Doctor. He explained things as a new doctor that no other doctor had before. he is very driven to help his patients and it definitely shows with all the stuff. I would highly recommend him as doctor.
Great visit, friendly, attenative staff.
Dr. Wachs was very thorough with his examination and listened to all I had to say and asked all the questions that I felt were appropriate to assist me with solutions to my issues. I believe if all issues are not resolved with today's visit, he will be diligent in the follow up appointments to deal with all issues.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- University Commons Allergists
- University Commons Cardiologists
- University Commons Dentists
- University Commons Dermatologists
- University Commons Doctors
- University Commons Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- University Commons Gastroenterologists
- University Commons Ob-gyns
- University Commons Ophthalmologists
- University Commons Optometrists
- University Commons Orthopedic Surgeons
- University Commons Pediatricians
- University Commons Podiatrists
- University Commons Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures