About Dr. Paul Schoephoerster
Dr. Paul Scheophoerster is an experienced and reputable family physician based in Columbia, MO. Dr. Scheophoerster earned his medical degree from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. He then completed his residency in family medicine at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He continued his training and completed a fellowship in geriatric medicine from the same institution. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Schoephoerster is a part of Boone Medical Group – Central and is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, MO. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is also a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Directors Association, and the Missouri Association of Long Term Care Physicians. Dr. Schoephoerster is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- All Savers Insurance
- Family Physician
- Boone Hospital Center
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Residency in Family Medicine
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Directors Association
- Missouri Association of Long Term Care Physicians
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Awards and publications
- Rural Physicians Associate Program, University of Minnesota-Minneapolis, 1988-1989.
- Excellence in Education Award, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1991.
- Excellence in Education Award, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1992.
Dr. Paul Schoephoerster's office location
Boone Medical Group - Central
1605 E Broadway, Ste 110
Columbia, MO 65201
Patient reviews for Dr. Paul Schoephoerster
We think he is a good physician however getting an appointment is a struggle.
Fine experience, only problem was that I should have come early to do paperwork and that was not communicated through the scheduling process.
Doctor is very dedicated, through, and patient. Listens very well to patient's medical concerns.
Excellent, no wait. Called for spur of moment appt & got right in. Explanation time to ask questions from nurse & physician.