About Dr. Daniel Ein
Daniel Ein, MD is a Clinical Professor of Medicine and a Director of the Allergy and Sinus Center. Dr. Ein is an allergist and immunologist, who is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Ein earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He completed his residency and fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital and National Cancer Institute. He is a US News and World Report ‘Top Doctor’ and in Castle Connolly's estimation amongst the top 1% in the nation in allergy and sinus. Dr. Ein is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- Adventist Health
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Residency)
- National Cancer Institute (Fellowship)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Ein is a US News & World Report ‘Top Doctor’ and in Castle Connolly's estimation, is among the top 1% in the nation in allergy & sinus!
Dr. Daniel Ein's office location
GWMFA - Allergy-Immunology
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
2300 M St NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Daniel Ein
Thorough & informative visit!
As always, Dr. Ein was thorough in our examination and answered all questions. Dr Ein and the entire staff are friendly and approachable.
Terrific, as always.
Great from front desk to time w/ nurse and especially doctor.
Doctor was easy to talk with and gave information was very useful.