About Dr. Frederick Hendricks
Captain (ret.) Frederick B. Hendricks, MD, MPH, FACS is board-certified in Urology and an associate professor at The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Science. Dr. Hendricks is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. After he graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dr. Hendricks completed his surgical fellowship at the University of Puerto Rico and his urological residency at Johns Hopkins University. He later completed his Master of Public Health at The George Washington University. Dr. Hendricks is fluent in English, Spanish and German.
- Adventist Health
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency in Urology
- Universidad de Puerto Rico, Fellowship in Surgery
- George Washington University, Master's in Public Health
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Frederick Hendricks's office location
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
2300 M St. NW, Suite 210
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Frederick Hendricks
Great consultation with an eminent practitioner, as always.
What I think is obvious from my having been Dr. Hendricks's patient for over two decades.