About Dr. Hai Chen
Hai Chen is a diligent and accomplished neurologist serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Chen earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Nanjing University in Nanjing, China. He then moved to the United States, to complete his residency in neurology at the University of Texas, Southwestern. He then went on to complete his fellowship in epilepsy at New York University. Dr. Chen is a part of MFA Neurology. He is board certified in neurology and clinical neurophysiology by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology. Dr. Chen is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- Adventist Health
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Epilepsy (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical College of Nanjing University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Residency in Neurology
- New York University, Fellowship in Epilepsy
Dr. Hai Chen's office location
GWMFA Department of Neurology
2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 7 South
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Hai Chen
Dr. Chen is very professional. He was unable to diagnose me, but did recommend me to another neurologist at GW who is more specialized to meet my needs. It's a breath of fresh air meeting a doctor who knows what he doesn't know and can point you in the direction of someone who does.
An excellent physician who is very knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. Highly recommend.