About Dr. Lawrence DuBuske
Dr. Lawrence M. DuBuske, MD joined the Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Internal Medicine at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates in Washington, DC in December, 2010 where he is Clinical Professor of Medicine at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.. In 2011 he was named by US News and World Report as one of the top allergists-immunologists in the United States on the annual list of US News Top Doctors. In 2012, he has also been named on the annual Castle Connolly list of Top Doctors in the field of allergy including the 2017 Regional Top Doctor Recognition. He see patients at the Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center, George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates, Suite 200, 2300 M Street, Washington, DC , having office hours generally on Tuesdays through Fridays weekly. Dr. DuBuske, MD formerly was a Consultant in Allergy, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Clinical Instructor in Medicine at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts where he worked for 30 years commencing in 1981 as an Allergy Fellow, then serving on the faculty for 26 years from 1984 to 2010. He has also served, in the past, as the Director and Co-director and Education Coordinator of the Allergy Fellowship Training Program at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts in the mid-1990’s. At the time of his departure from Harvard Medical School he was being promoted to Assistant Professor. .He has been Director of the Immunology Research Institute of New England in Gardner, Massachusetts since its founding in 1989, a non-profit foundation which assists allergy and immunology research with collaborative projects involving scientists and institutions in Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- Adventist Health
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis, Barnes Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Northwestern University (Bachelor's)
- American Thoracic Society
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- European Respiratory Society
- American Society for Microbiology
- Clinical Immunology Society
Awards and publications
- Recipient of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Distinguished Fellow Award in 2004.
- Presidential Recognition Award from INTERASMA during the World Congress of Asthma, Mexico City, Mexico in 2014.
Dr. Lawrence DuBuske's office location
GWMFA - Allergy-Immunology
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
2300 M St NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Lawrence DuBuske
Thank you staff at MFA. I have been well taken care of thru out all of my visits. Special thank you Dr. Bubuske good look out taken care of my health better then is been. God bless all.
Great! I have a high level of trust in the provider's clinical acumen and recommendations.
Visit as usual very informative. My doctor has a long-term plan to treat my asthma and allergies.
Customer service and medical care were great. I'm typically skeptical of health care providers because of the tendency of treating patients on a bank account, but in this practice today 1st visit they were human and nice, professional and the doctor really took his time in explaining everything without a rush. Him and his team made me feel in good hands and I'm glad I found them to manage my allergies.
Excellent doctor. Spends good time with patient and is able to explain procedures and conditions clearly and succinctly. Far better than other specialists I've had in similar field. Office is professional. Handles appointments well. Staff always friendly.