About Dr. Tariqshah Syed
Tariqshah Syed, MD, is an interventional cardiologist serving the Bergen County community. Dr. Syed is board-certified in cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and internal medicine. He earned his medical doctorate from Khyber Medical College in Pakistan. Dr. Syed completed his residency in internal medicine at Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center. He completed his fellowship in cardiovascular disease at The Mount Sinai Medical Center and his fellowship in interventional cardiology at Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Syed is part of Cardiovascular Specialists of North Jersey. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology, the American Society of Echocardiography, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Syed is proud to provide high quality, expert care to all of his patients. Dr. Syed is fluent in Urdu, Pashto, and Hindi.
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
Education and training
- Medical School - Khyber Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Internship)
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases
- American Medical Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Dr. Tariqshah Syed's office location
Cardiovascular Specialists of North Jersey
954 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Patient reviews for Dr. Tariqshah Syed
One of the best doctors in njj
Dr. Syed was very kind and knowledgeable. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Dr/ Tariqsjhah, knows how to take care of its patients, he listen, answer any questions, is very kind, always the personnel working at the office, I love the environment, every one is very good.
Very pleasant visit. Really nice doctor that takes time to listen. Didn't feel rushed.
Polite, pleasant and professional. Cared about you and explained everything well.
Was very thorough and took his time.
Very professional. Dr. Syed Listens patiently what you have to say and explains in plain English what options of treatment are available.
He was very attentive when I spoke and sent me for different testing which shows me that he likes to go the extra mile. He makes sure his patients are at ease.
Office staff are incredibly nice.
Excellent Doctor. Very smart and good communicator. Listened to me and my concerns and charted a course of action. Gave me all the time i needed. Seemed determine and confident he could address my issues.