About Dr. Zankhana Raval
Dr. Zankhana Raval is a cardiologist, specializing in interventional cardiology, catering to the medical needs of the community of Teaneck, NJ. She currently practices at North Jersey Heart. Dr. Raval completed her medical training at Northwestern University, where she also completed a residency. She then went on to pursue a fellowship at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Raval is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a focus on cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. She is a multi-lingual cardiologist and can converse fluently in English, Spanish, and Gujarati. She looks forward to providing her patients with the proper tools and advice they need to improve or maintain their overall health.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University (Residency)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center (Fellowship)
Dr. Zankhana Raval's office location
Excelcare Medical Associates, PA
800 Grange Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Patient reviews for Dr. Zankhana Raval
Dr. Raval and her team I will give 5 stars. I was very impressed with quality of care I received from the moment I entered the office to the time I left. She is compassionate and was very thorough in her evaluation. I felt very comfortable and looking forward to further visits with Dr. Raval.
The doctor was extremely professional yet very kind and comforting.