About Dr. Alexander Markarian
Dr. Alexander Markarian is a board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon and a board certified head and neck surgeon. He did his medical school training at the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine graduating with top honors. He completed his internship in general surgery and his residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at the LAC+USC Medical Center. He then went on to complete a prestigious fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Lasky Clinic in Beverly Hills with Dr. Frank M. Kamer. Dr. Markarian then returned to USC as an assistant professor in the USC Tina and Rick Caruso Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is currently the director of its Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery division.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Internship in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Lasky Clinic, Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Alexander Markarian's office location
Keck Medicine of USC - Otolaryngology
Keck Medicine of USC - Health Sciences Campus
1450 San Pablo St, Ste 5100
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Patient reviews for Dr. Alexander Markarian
Dr. Markarian is an excellent doctor. He took time to explain what he thought was going on in my Eustachian Tube and that there's a new procedure to stretch it. He took pictures of the inside of my nose to get an overall idea of why I have a fluid problem from colds that take too long to drain. He recommended a Hearing Test first to determine how the Eustachian Tube functions, and based on the test result, will determine if I need the stretching procedure.
Dr. Markarian is professial effeient, and very personable. In addition he explains things thoroughly.
It was helpful. Doctor showed that he cared and looked forward to treating me.