About Dr. Anna Cooper
Dr. Anna Cooper is one of the few orthopaedic surgeons in the Chicago area who specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of malignant and benign tumors in bones and soft tissues in children and adults. Dr. Cooper is dedicated to teaching her patients about their conditions and treatment options. She is interested in patient-reported outcomes. Her research has been presented at National and International conferences. Dr. Cooper also heads the Multidisciplinary Sarcoma Tumor Board at Loyola Medicine. Dr. Cooper works with a team of cancer specialists at the Cardinal Bernadine Cancer center to provide compressive care to her patients.
- 1st Agency
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Loyola University Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Rochester, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Rochester, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Florida, Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Oncology
Awards and publications
- Advanced trauma life support 8th edition, the evidence for change
- A population-based cohort study of occupational exposure to magnetic fields and cardiovascular disease mortality
- A case of Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus/human herpesvirus 8-unrelated but Epstein-Barr virus-positive primary effusion lymphoma-like lymphoma in the setting of human immunodeficiency virus and hepatitis C virus infection
Dr. Anna Cooper's office location
Loyola Medicine - Orthopedics
Loyola Center for Health at Gottlieb
675 West North Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Patient reviews for Dr. Anna Cooper
She is smart, thorough and listens well. I did not feel rushed yet we got all questions answered.
I thought Dr. Cooper was awesome! She took her time explaining my problems. She answered all my questions and I never felt rushed . She showed compassion, which in her speciality is something I fell is very important. I would definitely recommend Dr. Copper.
Dr. Cooper was very pleasant and thorough in her exam and did a good job of explaining what my options are to treat my condition. There was a long wait from the time we entered the exam room until the doctor actually came in.
Dr. Cooper has great bedside manners especially with our daughter who is a teenager. She always takes her time with you and explains things so all of us can understand. We never feel rushed. Highly recommend her!
Combines professionalism, concern knowledge with pleasant demeanor. Highly recommended!
Perfect! First contact since Nystrom left so I was pleased.