About Dr. Camilla Larsen
Camilla Larsen, MD, FAAP, is a family physician and primary care doctor at Loyola Medicine. Her clinical interests include children’s health, preventive medicine and women’s health. Dr. Larsen is an associate professor in the Department of Family Medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree at the University of Washington and completed a residency in family medicine at Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Larsen is board certified in family medicine.
- 1st Agency
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Washington, Doctor of Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- A Biomechanical and Clinical Comparison of Midshaft Clavicle Plate Fixation: Are 2 Screws as Good as 3 on Each Side of the Fracture? Larsen, C. G.; Sleasman, B.; Chudik, S. C., Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine
- Advanced trauma life support 8th edition, the evidence for change, Kortbeek, J. B.; Al Turki, S. A.; Ali, J.; Antoine, J. A.; Bouillon, B.; Brasel, K.; Brenneman, F.; Brink, P. R.; Brohi, K.; Burris, D.; Burton, R. A.; Chapleau, W.; Cioffi, W.; Collet e Silva Fde, S.; Cooper, A.; Cortes, J. A.; Eskesen, V.; Fildes, J.; Gautam, S.; Gruen, R. L.; Gross, R.; Hansen, K. S.; Henny, W.; Hollands, M. J.; Hunt, R. C.; Jover Navalon, J. M.; Kaufmann, C. R.; Knudson, P.; Koestner, A.; Kosir, R.; Larsen, C. F.; Livaudais, W.; Luchette, F. A.; Mao, P.; McVicker, J. H.; Meredith, J. W.; Mock, C.; Mori, N. D.; Morrow, C.; Parks, S. N.; Pereira, P. M.; Pogetti, R. S.; Ravn, J.; Rhee, P.; Salomone, J. P.; Schipper, I. B.; Schoettker, P.; Schreiber, M. A.; Smith, R. S.; Svendsen, L. B.; Taha, W.; van Wijngaarden-Stephens, M.; Varga, E.; Voiglio, E. J.; Williams, D.; Winchell, R. J.; Winter, R., Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection & Critical Care
- A synthetic peptide homologous to functional domain of human IL-10 down-regulates expression of MHC class I and Transporter associated with Antigen Processing 1/2 in human melanoma cells Kurte, M.; Lopez, M.; Aguirre, A.; Escobar, A.; Aguillon, J. C.; Charo, J.; Larsen, C. G.; Kiessling, R.; Salazar-Onfray, F., Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md.: 1950)
Dr. Camilla Larsen's office location
Loyola Medicine - Primary Care and Pediatrics
Loyola Center for Health at Elmwood Park
7255 West Grand Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707
Patient reviews for Dr. Camilla Larsen
Love Dr. larsen and her staff....
Dr. Larsen and her team are GREAT! They provide a warm and welcoming environment during every visit. I would recommend Dr. Larsen because she's very personable, kind and she listens to your shared thoughts and concerns. It's such a pleasure to have Dr. Larsen as my PCP. She is an exemplary physician.
Dr. Larsen is always concerned about any medical questions you have, listened very carefully and responds very well. I had a primary care doctor for over 20 years and she left the Chicago area. She recommended Dr. Larsen because she felt that I would be able to discuss any topics new or old I needed to talk about. My previous doctor was correct.
Both Dr. Camilla Larsen and Dr. McIntyre are good doctors in my opinion. They both address my issues with concern. I am happy with the card i received from both.
Dr. Larsen and the entire staff are fantastic! They truly place the needs and care of the patient first.
Dr. Larsen is down to earth, listens well and tailors her treatment to my personality & needs. I feel very strongly that patients should lead the way in their medical treatment and Dr. Larsen respects that philos0phy, and I am grateful to have her as my advocate.
The last visit was about getting ready for my surgery on May 30. I really like Dr. Larsen. The online feedback system on the Loyola site does not work, and I've written to the people who take care of it twice.