About Dr. Lisa Liu
Lisa Liu, MD, is a family physician and primary care doctor at Loyola Medicine. Dr. Liu is an assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Dr. Liu earned her medical degree at the University of Illinois, Chicago and completed a residency in family medicine at MacNeal Hospital. Dr. Liu is board certified in family medicine.
- 1st Agency
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- MacNeal Memorial Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- Urine cytology in monitoring recurrence in urothelial carcinoma after radical cystectomy and urinary diversion Chen, H.; Liu, L.; Pambuccian, S. E.; Barkan, G. A.; Quek, M. L.; Wojcik, E. M., Cancer Cytopathology.
- A three-dimensional gel bioreactor for assessment of cardiomyocyte induction in skeletal muscle-derived stem cells Clause, K. C.; Tinney, J. P.; Liu, L. J.; Gharaibeh, B.; Huard, J.; Kirk, J. A.; Shroff, S. G.; Fujimoto, K. L.; Wagner, W. R.; Ralphe, J. C.; Keller, B. B.; Tobita, K., Tissue engineering.Part C, Methods.
- Prostaglandin F2alpha induces the normoxic activation of the hypoxia-inducible factor-1 transcription factor in differentiating 3T3-L1 preadipocytes: Potential role in the regulation of adipogenesis. Liu, L.; Clipstone, N. A., Journal of cellular biochemistry.
- Urine cytology for surveillance of the remnant urothelium after radical cystectomy and urinary diversion Fok, C. S.; Liu, L.; Venkataraman, G.; Barkan, G. A.; Flanigan, R. C.; Wojcik, E. M.; Quek, M. L., Journal of Urology.
- The expression of cyclooxygenase and the production of prostaglandin E2 in neutrophils after burn injury and infection. He, L. K.; Liu, L. H.; Hahn, E.; Gamelli, R. L., Journal of Burn Care & Rehabilitation
Dr. Lisa Liu's office location
Loyola Medicine - Primary Care and Pediatrics
Loyola Center for Health at Melrose Park
675 West North Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Patient reviews for Dr. Lisa Liu
Very informative, understanding, and easy to talk with about my concerns... Positive and realistic.. She’s the absolute best!!! She is now seeing my entire family!!