About Dr. Paul Jones
***Please note: this provider does not see adults for ear related visits Paul Jones, MD, FACS, is an ear, nose and throat doctor and sinus surgeon or rhinologist at Loyola Medicine. His clinical interests include chronic sinusitis, ear infections and parotid tumors. Dr. Jones is an associate professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. He earned his medical degree at Rush University and completed a residency in otolaryngology at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Jones is board certified in otolaryngology.
- 1st Agency
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Sinus Surgeon / Rhinologist
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rush University, Doctor of Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American College of Surgeons
Awards and publications
- Defining the Path Forward: Guidance for Laboratory Medicine Guidelines Kahn, S. E.; Jones, P. M.; Chin, A. C.; Christenson, R. H., Ejifcc.
- Selection criteria for residency: results of a national program directors survey Green, M.; Jones, P.; Thomas, J. X., Jr, Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Which U.S. medical graduates plan to become specialty-board certified? Analysis of the 1997-2004 national association of American Medical Colleges Graduation Questionnaire database Jeffe, D. B.; Andriole, D. A.; Sabharwal, R. K.; Paolo, A. M.; Ephgrave, K.; Hageman, H. L.; Nuzzarello, A.; Jones, P. J.; Whelan, A. J., Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges
Dr. Paul Jones's office locations
Loyola Medicine - Otolaryngology
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
6800 North Frontage Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Loyola Medicine - Otolaryngology
Loyola Outpatient Center
2160 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
Patient reviews for Dr. Paul Jones
It was great his was very nice and caring very professional
From his office/medical staff to himself everyone was such a pleasure to deal with. I forgot my son's referral and they helped me get it instead of telling me to reschedule. Then the nurses we're so kind and made my son feel so comfortable. Dr. Jones was amazing with my son and our whole family really. When other doctors saw my son they were so fast to suggest taking him to get tubes. Dr. Jones took the time to run all the proper tests first. The ladies who administered his hearing test were also wonderful. So kind and patient with my stubborn son who decided he was not going to take the test. Turns out he doesn't need tubes! Dr. Jones said he will recheck in 3 months but for now he doesn't think it is best to cut my son. Many doctors would have just done the procedure whether or not he really needed it. Thank you for a great experience all around!
Adter seeing 5 other Dr's, Dr Jones almost immediately knew my diagnosis. I hoghly recommend him!!
very professional,know what he is doing
Dr. Jones is really informative. He is very nice the staff is amazing
Doctor seen me within 5 minutes after I went to the back office.
This was our second visit with Dr. Jones. He is consistently kind, professional, and helpful! We were really lucky to get this appointment with him today!
Dr. Jones was professional, informative, efficient and kind. The entire visit took approx. 1/2 hour and I was satisfied with the results.