About Dr. Katie Hammond
Dr. Katie Hammond is a trusted and dependable internist serving the community of Lansing, MI. Dr. Hammond obtained her medical degree from Michigan State University and completed her bachelor's from the same institute. She also completed her residency in internal medicine at McLaren Greater Lansing. Dr. Hammond is a part of McLaren Greater Lansing-Mid Michigan Physicians In. Dr. Hammond is a member of the College of Osteopathic Medicine International Study in Egypt, the Christian Medical Association, the National Student Osteopathic Medical Association, the National Student Osteopathic Medical Association, and the Pathways to Better Health. She has received the Glen Hatcher Jr DO Endowed scholarship in 2010 and 2012. Dr. Hammond treats a range of conditions and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- McLaren Greater Lansing
Education and training
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- McLaren Greater Lansing, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Michigan State University (Bachelor's)
- College of Osteopathic Medicine International Study in Egypt
- Christian Medical Association
- National Student Osteopathic Medical Association
- Community Integrative Medicine
- Pathways to Better Health
Awards and publications
- Glen Hatcher Jr DO Endowed Scholarship, 2012
- Glen Hatcher Jr DO Endowed Scholarship, 2010
Dr. Katie Hammond's office location
McLaren Greater Lansing-Mid Michigan Physicians In
1540 Lake Lansing Rd, Suite 200
Lansing, MI 48912
Patient reviews for Dr. Katie Hammond
It was great & excellent interaction.
Dr. Hammond was nice and thorough. She discussed previous medical conditions I really liked her.
Dr. Hammond was very pleasant and covered all my questions.
This was my first visit with Dr. Hammond as my doctor of 25 years retired. I enjoyed meeting with her and talking to her, she is patient, thorough and listens. I am not fond of change when it comes to doctors and was impressed with Dr. Hammond. I look forward to a long relationship with her.