About Dr. James Foley
An esteemed member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Academy of Family Physicians, and the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Dr. James Foley is a dedicated family physician and hospice and palliative medicine specialist. He takes care of the community of New Brunswick, NJ, and brings extensive experience to his role as a physician at Saint Peter's Healthcare. Dr. Foley graduated with his degree in medicine from Albany Medical College. Post this, he pursued an internship in general surgery at Beth Israel Medical Center and a residency in family practice at JFK Medical Center. A board-certified provider, Dr. Foley holds certification from the American Board of Family Medicine with a special focus on hospice and palliative care. He is a general practitioner who is trained to diagnose, treat, and assist patients with a variety of medical conditions. He is practical in approach and concerned not only about the patient’s disease and healing, but also the quality of life.
- Aetna Better Health
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Care (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- JFK Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. James Foley's office location
Saint Peter's Healthcare
Saint Peter's Healthcare Systems - Geriatric Medic
240 Easton Ave, 4th Floor Cares Building
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Patient reviews for Dr. James Foley
Dr Foley’s Personality was eccentric but the office staff especially Darlene was phenomenal. I felt heard and take care of.
Was Great. Dr. Foley was listen very cafully what I was saying.