About Dr. Nilam Srivastava
**Please make sure to fill out your insurance ID number prior to your appointment so the practice can verify your insurance** Nilam Srivastava is a dedicated and interested internist serving the communities of New Brunswick and Somerset in New Jersey. Dr. Srivastava attended M.S. Ramaiah Medical College in India, where she received her medical degree and completed her residency in internal medicine at Drexel University, Saint Peter's University Hospital. She also completed her master’s in public health at the University of Nottingham. Dr. Srivastava is a part of Saint Peter's Healthcare. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the Indian Medical Association, the American Medical Association, and the American College of Physicians. During her consultations, Dr. Srivastava fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. Patients trust her expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Drexel University, Saint Peter's University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Nottingham, Master’s in Public Health
- Indian Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- A Multi-center, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, parallel-group Trial to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of SPM 927 (400 and 600mg/day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Partial seizures With or without Secondary Generalization (Schwarz Biosciences Inc.)
- A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Titration Study to Determine Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of RWJ -3333 69 as Adjunctuve Therapy in Subjects With Treatment-Resistant Partial Seizures (With or Without Secondary Generalization) or Primarily Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures. (Johnson & Johnson)
- An open-label extension trial to determine tolerability and efficacy of long-term oral SPM 927 as adjunctive therapy in patients With partial seizures. (Schwarz Biosciences Inc.)
- Pregabalin BID Open Label Add On Trial, Multicenter Follow-On Study to Determine Long-Term Safety and Efficacy in Patients With Partial Seizures. (Pfizer)
- Talampanel Open Label Adjunctive Therapy A Follow-On Study to Determine Long-Term Safety and Effcacy in Patients With Partial Seizures. (Ivax)
Dr. Nilam Srivastava's office location
Saint Peter's Healthcare
Saint Peters Physicians Associates
59 Veronica Ave, Suite-203
Somerset, NJ 08873
Patient reviews for Dr. Nilam Srivastava
Dr Srivastava was excellent, i felt very comfortable and confident with the help i received. I will definitely be making her my permanent doctor.
Very kind and attentive
She is very knowledgeable and understanding.
Dr. Srivastava was very thorough in my first visit with her, and avery nicel personality. Not knowing too much about her, I felt very comfortable with her. The staff also was very friendly. She has a good group of employees, and the office is very clean!! That's something that is important factor for me She will be my Primary now since I am very satisfied....
She's been my Dr. for a few years. I've had better, more attentive, more thorough Drs before. It's gone downhill over the last couple years and each visit I keep feeling like I'm a new patient and not in the good way. I'm going to start looking for the other Drs again. At the rate that the insurance companies are being billed nowadays, your standards should be higher. I feel like any day I could drop dead of a heart attack and yep, it was right there in the charts.... what good does that do for you when you're dead?