About Emily Eppel
Please note that this provider does not see patients under 18 years old. Emily Eppel is a Certified Physician Assistant at Schweiger Dermatology Group. Emily earned her Bachelor of Science in biology and minored in painting at Boston College. She then completed two years of clinical research Boston Children’s Hospital. She went on to earn her master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Rutgers University. Emily completed the PA training program at Schweiger Dermatology Group, where she trained alongside top dermatology providers and gained firsthand experience in both cosmetic and medical treatments. Emily is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Education and training
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- Boston College (Bachelor's)
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Awards and publications
- Completed the Physician Assistant training program from Schweiger Dermatology Group
- Completed two years of Clinical Research from Boston Children’s Hospital
Emily Eppel's office location
Schweiger Dermatology Group
Schweiger Dermatology Group - Flatiron
21 W 19th St
New York, NY 10011
Patient reviews for Emily Eppel, PAC
Dr Eppel was very friendly and informative, listened carefully to my concerns and explained everything about the procedure before she did it. I was seen quickly and efficiently without feeling rushed.
Dr. Eppel was very professional and thorough with her skin screening. She's very pretty as well.
Great, easy visit. Very helpful visit- explained everything, was not rushed through the appt.
Great! Thorough and professional.