About Dr. Christian Glaser
Christian Glaser is a dedicated and patient-oriented internist, primary care doctor, specializing in sports medicine, and caring for his patients in Clinton, MD. Dr. Glaser is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association. He is affiliated with the MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital and Leonardtown. Dr. Glaser received his medical education from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, after he received his Master’s degree in biomedical sciences from the same institution. He then completed his internal medicine residency at the Crozer-Chester Medical Center. After completing this postdoctoral training, Dr. Glaser then participated in a sports medicine fellowship at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Glaser has experience assisting high school, collegiate, professional teams, and mass sporting events, including the Philadelphia Marathon, the Philadelphia Triathlon, and the Lance Armstrong Challenge in Philadelphia. In 2012 and 2013, Dr. Glaser served as the assistant team physician for the Philadelphia Phillies. Dr. Glaser enjoys providing his patients with the best care that he can, and assisting his patients to maintain the best health and performance that they can.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Master’s in Biomedical Sciences
- Cameron University (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
Awards and publications
- Lonestar Conference All Academic Team, 2000-2003
- Lonestar Conference Student Athlete Scholar, 2003
- NCAA Leadership Award Nominee, 2000, 2001
- Glaser C, Vitanzo P. “Practice Injury Rates in Collegiate Sports”, Article review for www.sportmedres.org, December 24, 2012: Agel J, Schisel J. Practice Injury Rates in Collegiate Sports. Clin J Sports Med. 2012.
- Glaser C. “Is it Time to Revise the Bethesda Guidelines for Athletes with Long QT syndrome”, Article review for www.sportmedres.org, February 1, 2013: Johnson, J, Ackerman. Return to play? Athletes with congenital long QT syndrome M. Br J Sports Med 2013 Jan;47(1):28-33. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2012-091751. Epub 2012 Nov 28
Dr. Christian Glaser's office locations
MedStar Medical Group
3610 King Street
Alexandria, VA 22302
MedStar Medical Group
MedStar Medical Group St. James
6805 Industrial Rd, 3rd Floor
Springfield, VA 22151
Patient reviews for Dr. Christian Glaser
Very professional. Explained everything in detail.
I felt very comfortable the moment I met him in the office. He was pleasant and listened to my concerns regarding my visit. He diagnosed my ailment immediately. Although due my injury he had to refer to another Physician/Specialist, I was still pleased with him as Physician.
He's very straight-forward which I appreciate. I was seen quickly and he listened to patiently to all of my concerns. I'd see him again. (He's also one of the doctors for D.C. United!)
Dr. Glaser was very nice and professional. Explained everything and answered all of my questions.
He was very knowledgeable and thorough.
Dr. Glaser was attentive, compassionate, professional, and very easy to talk to. I could not have chosen a more perfect fit while looking for a new primary care doctor.
Quick appointment without feeling rushed.
Very good at listening--doesn't automatically jump to a surgical option, which I really appreciate.
fast, friendly and to the point. would go again (hopefully I don't have to)
To the point and snarky in the best way to take the edge off.
Felt very comfortable with Dr. Glaser. He took his time, asked pertinent questions and listened. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Jo R
Fast,efficient,and really listens. A great primary dr.