Are you a results-oriented, customer-focused technical lead who is not afraid to jump in and write code alongside your team? Want to help a high-growth company revolutionize our mobile applications – from design and development through test and deployment?
Join ZocDoc as a Mobile Tech Lead! In this role, you’ll manage a mobile team with serious CS skills as we build a better healthcare experience for patients across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the mobile engineering team and coordinate interaction with Product, Design, and other application teams to deliver new features and products
- Own the development of business-critical software services
- Work with senior management, engineering principals, and the product team to bring high-quality customer experience to market
- Use agile development processes to create simple and elegant software solutions and customer-centric final products
- An established background in building and managing cross-platform, native, and web-based mobile software in a service-oriented environment
- Confidence working in high-scale environments with aggressive SLAs
- A strong technical background, serious project management chops, great communication skills, and the drive to get results in a fast-paced environment
- Superb technical background and a credible track record in the software engineering space; be passionate about development, detail-oriented, and have excellent problem solving abilities.
- You enjoy a good conversation about theory or architecture, but you are happiest helping your team members grow and defining the direction of your team
What you’ll get:
- A home at a Best Place to Work in NYC (Crain’s, five years running!)
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch every day
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to build a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!