UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists Near You
Need to make an allergist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find allergists near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I would recommend Dr. Rashid and his staff - all very professional. However, I had a 2:30 appointment and because they were going to draw blood, I had to fast. I got there at 2:15 knowing I'd have to fill out new patient information. Finally at 3:50, I went to reception and told them because of my hypoglycemia, I was feeling light headed & dizzy. I finally got into an exam room at 4:00. If I were a walk-in, I'd expect to wait but for a person having an appointment that included fasting, I feel that patient should be seen on time. I am returning to see Dr. Rashid to discuss my test results and I look forward to getting his wellness recommendations.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Allergists by Location
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- More Specialties