UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists Near You
Need to make an ophthalmologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find ophthalmologists near you who take UnitedHealthcare Oxford insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My only concern was that I was unaware of a more easily accessible parking area for reaching the second floor offices. Once I made it to the office, the staff was professional, the equipment was more up-to-date than I was used to seeing, and the doctor was personable and explained my options clearly and with a very supportive tone. There are doctors you feel lucky to have found when you needed them most. Dr. Chu may well be that specialist for this patient.
Dr. Tavassoli was great, but I had a very frustrating experience with the front desk. They never checked their Zocdoc bookings and as a result gave away my time slot, which I had rightfully reserved via Zocdoc, to someone else. Rather than admit their technological fault, they tried to get me to wait in the office for "up to 4 hours and and probably at least 2 hours" for a chance to be seen. After explaining my situation to the receptionist repeatedly (who did not know what Zocdoc was and did not know how to even view or confirm Zocdoc bookings), and showing her my online confirmation, she finally agreed to squeeze me in. It's very frustrating that had I not been so firm with the front desk they would have made me wait 4 hours for an issue they were at fault for. The office should not be allowed to integrate with Zocdoc if they do not honor appointments made through this portal.
Had a 930AM apt but was not seen until 1040AM. Almost had to leave as had other meetings needed to get to. Once I did see the doctor, he was great, explained the situation, recommended treatment, etc...Highly recommend Dr. Nasrullah, but the office process needs improvement.
He is wonderful. Very friendly and easy to talk to, explains everything in an understandable way (no complex medical jargon) and is straight to the point. Also, he's on time! He does not leave you waiting. My appointment took all of 25 min and I was out the door with the proper meds!
Dr. Hosseini was amazing -- his explanations and directions were clear and concise, his energy and demeanor were comforting, and because of them my eye has been saved from a pretty terrible situation. Can't recommend highly enough
Very pleasant office, the staff were extremely nice. I would recommend Dr. Schor to my friends and family, he was most informative regarding my questions regarding my eyes.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dentists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Podiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances