At Spring Street Dermatology, the philosophy is simple: help patients achieve healthy, beautiful skin with the expertise, environment, and experience that we
would want for ourselves and our families. Our 5 core beliefs:
1. Every single person should have a thorough, full skin physical examination at least once a year. Early detection of skin cancer can be life saving and it is our job to make sure our patients are appropriately screened.
2. The doctor-patient relationship should be personal as well as professional. We will always take the time to get to know you, understand your goals and concerns, and make sure that every question you have is answered. A personalized approach to patient care not only makes for better medicine, but it makes being a doctor a lot more fun.
3. We understand that everyone’s time is valuable. Therefore, though we put in a lot of time and effort into making it a wonderful place, there should be minimal waiting in our waiting room. We are dedicated to honoring appointment times on time.
4. A doctor’s office should be a place that is serene and streamlined. We have accomplished this with a few very simple key elements: a beautifully decorated space; a convenient location; a staff that serves with a smile and is always helpful; an entirely paperless electronic charting system.
5. We believe that every patient should be 100% satisfied at every visit and we will do everything in our power to make sure this is the case.