Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be the face of Zocdoc for the executive suite at leading health systems across the US, helping them solve their patient access problems. Selling Zocdoc to our largest clients means employing a diagnostic and consultative sales approach to qualify clients, instill trust and ensure they’re successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new revenue with new hospital, health system, and large physician practice clients.
- Originate and build a pipeline of prospects, then execute against quotas with the goal of consistently attaining or exceeding sales targets.
- Work closely with the Implementation team (to onboard the new clients you bring in) and the Product team (to enhance our solutions for large customers).
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives at large health organizations and help them understand potential business cases.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise sales or new business development, preferably selling new or disruptive solutions.
- Significant experience selling to senior level/c-suite executives at hospitals, IDNs, and IPAs – or are a very quickstudy in the dynamics of this rapidly changing industry.
- Proven success bringing in new business, either within enterprise sales or business development.
- A “get your hands dirty,” scrappy, high-energy, hard-working attitude.
- The ability to travel up to 50% to meet with client executives.